Thursday, August 14, 2008

new life!!!

salam n hi!!
after a very busy weeks
i finally get to continue my blogging!
arabic language to TESL?
what do u think?
a very big transformation in my life
i'm very worried whether i can survive in TESL or not
after i'd fall in love in arabic,
it's a tough decision to make when i know i had given the 2nd chance to be a trainee teacher..
hurm..
a lot of things i want to share with you guys actually
but i will tell you later on because i've no mood to talk about that for this time being..
one thing for sure,
can't wait till tomorrow because i'll be at my grandma's home at kepong
n my mak long who live at cheras will fetch me n my 2 more friends to grandma's house after maghrib..
i n my 2 friends will start our way to BALIK KAMPUNG for this 1 week intra semester break on saturday evening!
YEAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CANT WAIT TO END ALL THE BUSY-NESS[?] HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: